Friday 4 August 2017

New Sketch and Colour Challenge at YNS!

Welcome to a wonderful Friday at Your Next Stamp!
We have a new Colour and Sketch Challenge starting today and here is my card I
made using the Acorn Fall Fun Set!
I also used the Scripty Happy Birthday Words and the new Summer Plaid Papers on my project.

Here are what the supplies look like!


and here are the Sketch and Colour Challenges:

Join us in all the fun and you could win a wonderful prize!

Also, come back tomorrow morning and evening because I will have a sneak peek of the new August Releases! Then at 10 pm, we are showcasing and releasing everything!
Thanks and have a wonderful weekend!
Sue





1 comment:

  1. I am new to eating blogs trying to learn how these sketch and color challenges work. So I am guessing the scotch is the layout of picture shown and the colors are the colors along the side of that picture of fall looking picture so meaning something tallish is theme here am I understanding this right?

    ReplyDelete