Thursday 28 April 2016

DT Throwback Thursday!

Hello everyone and welcome Throwback Thursday! This is a new blog series featuring Design Team members, their favourite cards and favourite cards of Karen Dedman (owner of Your Next Stamp!)

I have so many favourite stamps and dies from YNS that this task was REALLY difficult for me but I finally decided on the following card I created for a challenge back in December 2015.
This card features an adorable stamp set called Life's A Hoot and is a little owl with a mug of coffee! I watercoloured the background and cut the owl out with the matching dies.
 I loved this card because this represents me...I am definitely a night owl (I am blogging this at 2am!) and anyone who knows me knows I love good coffee! I currently own 4 coffee machines, 2 perks and a french press! (ridiculous, I know!)
When asked, Karen said that this was her favourite card of mine! She said she loved the layout.
Its funny because this was one of my very first cards with YNS and I agonized with making it perfect! In the end I was happy with the result.

We have some exciting things happening this week at the YNS Blog- A new Challenge on Friday and the May New Release and Blog Hop starting Saturday night! (See sneak peeks on Saturday morning!)
See all the wonderful products HERE 
and join in all the fun this weekend!
Thank you for taking the time to look!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment