Tuesday 22 March 2016

Its all about Spring at YNS today!



 

Today is a special day at YNS because it is Feature Day!
We are inspired by anything and everything SPRING related. 
It is very rainy here and Easter is this weekend in Ontario so I am already thinking spring!
For my Feature Day post I wanted to show you what I have been busy making with a newly released stamp set called: Sprinkles Eggstra Awesome

I wanted to make a few cute treats for the kids at the Easter table so this set was perfect because it features Sprinkles the adorable bunny! Isn't his bow-tie really cute?!



Here is what everything I used
looks like!
Thank you for taking the time to look today!
Remember, if you go to the YNS Blog and make a comment, 
you could win a stamp set of your choice! 
Happy Easter!
Sue



1 comment: