Sunday 24 January 2016

Its all about the Love!



Today is a special day at YNS because it is Feature Day!
We are inspired by anything and everything with LOVE!!
For my Feature Day post I wanted to show you what I have been busy making with a newly released AMAZING Die from the January Release called:
This little bag is perfect to put treats in it which I have done for a Valentines treat for my Girls!
I cut the boxes out and put in the little handles. Then I stamped this sentiment from the Rose For You stamp set (another set just released!) , filled the bags and put in tissue paper. Then I attached the tags with some ribbon!
 
Here is what everything I used
looks like!



Hope you enjoyed everything and wishing everyone a 
a great week!
Got to the YNS Blog, make a comment and you could win a 
stamp set of your choice! (Now isn't that a great present?!)
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment