Friday 13 November 2015

Fun Filled Friday over at Your Next Stamp!


Here in Ontario it has been rainy and cold so I am glad that we have a  
Filled Friday for you at Your Next Stamp!
We have a new Colour and Sketch Challenge starting today and it has a really pretty colour theme and a great sketch for you!




 Here is my card for the Challenge!
 I used the adorable stamp set called "Sprinkles Spreading Christmas Cheer" and even though I didn't use them today the stamp set has amazing matching dies!
I love the Sprinkles bunnies, they are SO cute don't you think? Here is what the stamp set and dies look like.

Be sure to join in the fun and share your own creation inspired by either the sketch or the colors OR both! Check out the YNS Blog for all the details and you could win a gift certificate!
Have a great and warm weekend!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment