Wednesday 9 September 2015

All about the ABC's!

Its all about the ABC's today at YNS! I know the kids just went back to school but... Not THOSE ABC's.....its ANYTHING BUT A CARD for the Design Team Challenge today!
I love it when we are challenged and I enjoy making fussy, fancy things like boxes, bows...my friends think I am weird but I enjoy every minute of figuring it out!
For this challenge I made a treat bag with a topper!
YNS has made it VERY easy to do this and it is not fussy at all and SO much fun to create!

I used the brand new Waddles Trick or Treat set to go with the Treat Topper Die!



 Join Us at the YNS Blog, comment and you could win a great prize!
Thanks for looking,
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Sue, your bag topper is adorable. I have a few friends who think I am nuts for playing with paper as I do but I love it and so I don't really care...LOL I see you would agree with me! haha

    ReplyDelete