Wednesday 17 June 2015

Graduation Nears....

There is only one week of school and next week my daughter graduates grade 8! I really cannot believe where the time has gone since it seems like yesterday I was dropping her off at kindergarten and crying my eyes out on the way home.
To celebrate this momentous occasion we are having a BBQ with family and friends and I wanted to make a special invitation for this event.


I had to make quite a few (as you can see!) and I am thrilled with the outcome!
The stamp set I used is from Your Next Stamp and is called: Grad Kids and I also used the Stitched Rectangle dies for the wording and the scroll. I coloured the little Girl image with Copic markers and added some bling with YNS Gumdrops.

Now, to make it though the Graduation without crying......somehow I don't think I'll be able to stop it!
Hope you enjoy,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment