Friday 29 May 2015

Everyone Ready for another Fun Filled Friday?


Its Friday today! Yeah!!!
 And with this Friday we bring you another Fun Filled Challenge Friday form Your Next Stamp!
Today we have a great Colour or Sketch for you!

This month I went with the Colour Sketch because I loved the colour combination and I paired it with one of our new stamps called Grad Kids. My daughter is graduating this year so I am getting a lot of enjoyment out of using this really cute stamp!
I coloured the image with Copic markers and mounted it onto a cardstock and patterned paper background. I also used the Stitched Rectangle Die to add a bit of something to the outer edge!
Join us in this weeks challenge at the YNS Blog and if you enter your own creation, you could win an awesome gift certificate from YNS!
Thanks,
Sue

1 comment: