Friday 27 February 2015

Meljens DT Day



HI Everyone! It is my DT Day over at Meljens today!
It has been a busy week...my daughter had surgery on Monday and it is amazing how everything stops when your child need you! She is on the mend so I got a bit of time to create a birthday card using one of the pre coloured images. These images are wonderful when you want to make something but you may not have a lot of time on your hands!
The image I chose is called: Birthday Cupcake.
I printed the image on paper, mounted it on some patterned paper and then added a glitter ribbon. Then I added a whole bunch of glitter to the frosting to make it all sparkly!
Meljens has a great selection of Coloured For You to chose from so, the next time you are in a hurry but still want to create, go and pick one out!
Sue

1 comment:

  1. A very pretty card. (Looks rather time consuming but beautiful. LOL)
    Also, I hope your daughter has a full a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete