Saturday 9 June 2018

June Rerelease, a CRAZY Sale and Blog Hop!!

Welcome to the June Rerelease and Blog Hop from Your Next Stamp!
We are kicking off this month with our YNS Favourites!!

AND
as an added BONUS, YNS is giving you 35% off of your order!!!!!
All the products are in the YNS Store HERE!

Make sure you hop around to all the blogs featured in the link list located at the bottom of this post for lots of inspiration using our products!

  For my card I tried to use some of my all time favourite products.... 
one of them being the stamp set called: Framed Flowers
This is SUCH a pretty set and I love to use it on cards.

I used the matching Frame die (From the Stitched Peek A Boo Set) around the images and then I mounted on a background I used my Stitched Rectangle Dies on!
For the sentiment, I used Whatnot Sentiments 11... another VERY versatile set.
All of these products I have used a bunch of times and the Rectangle dies I think you see on almost all of my cards! (my all-time fav!)

How did I make this?
I stamped the images with our Black Olive Ink and then coloured everything with Copic markers. Then I used the matching dies and cut out all the frames and mounted the flower images behind them.
Lastly, I layered everything on more cardstock and then stamped the sentiment.

Here's what I used!






Thank you SO much for stopping by and hopping with us!

The lucky winner will be announced by Julie on the Your Next Stamp Blog on June 14th!
You could win a $25 Gift Certificate to YNS!

Hop ends on June 12th at 12 midnight (EST)

SALE is on for three days only!!!
June 9-12th
  • You must enter the code – No refunds for orders placed without the discount code
  • FREE Shipping does not apply during this sale. If your order is over $75 (in the US or Canada) you will see a flat rate shipping charge for $10. The more you order the more you will save!
  • Discounted shipping rates will be applied during the checkout to international orders
  • Discount applied to YNS in stock items only

Now it is time to head over to the next blog but before you go,
don't forget to leave a comment!
Have a great evening!
Sue


32 comments:

  1. What a nice way to send flowers to someone in the hospital where they don’t allow flowers. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card... perfect to encourage someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Love how you framed the flowers. Lovely coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card for any occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Love those flowers ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love your layout and the bright colours. I am definitely looking for the sentiment's stamp that you used. All of the sentiments on it are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the layout of this card - very nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those flowers! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful flowers! I like the "4 square" design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your choice for favorites. I can definitely see why it is a favorite and so versatile too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card Sue! Gave me some ideas on different ways to use some of my flower stamps and dies. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The red really pops the flowers! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh your flowers are so pretty, great card design too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Great colors

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like how you framed these flowers. Thanks for sharing your pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty with the framed flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the framing of the card. Awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the card design with the framed flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty card and a great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty card I like how you use these framed flowers to create a grid.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, that is so super beautiful.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Jessica
    Polka Dot Orchard

    ReplyDelete
  22. really sweet card--know a ton of people who'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a pretty framed florals card, Sue! Love the colouring and soft blue background. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  24. That’s a really lovely card !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful layout on this pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your card is beautiful and very elegant !

    ReplyDelete