Friday 4 May 2018

New Sketch and Colour Challenge!

Welcome to a wonderful Friday at Your Next Stamp!
Its a wonderful Spring-like week here is Ontario (finally!!!) and we
have another  Colour and Sketch Challenge starting today!

Here is my card I made using the Unicorns Rock! stamp!
Can I tell you how much I LOVE this set!!!!!!
This is a release set from April and features the most adorable unicorns all ready for summer!

I also used the Matching Dies and the Fairytale Magic Paper on my project.
I stamped the unicorn and then coloured it using my Copic markers and then cutting her out using the matching dies. Then I layered everything on top of cardstock and the Fairytale Magic heart paper.
Here are what the supplies look like!


and here are the Sketch and Colour Challenges:

Join us in the Challenge and you could win an awesome prize!

Have a wonderful weekend!

P.S- We have some AMAZING new releases coming next weekend....stay tuned!!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment