Monday 22 January 2018

Furry Friends at YNS!

Today is a great day at YNS because it is Feature Day!
We are inspired by anything and everything!

This months theme is: Furry Friends

I love this months theme because in a week we are actually getting a little 8 week old Yellow Lab!
We lost our 8 yr old Lab back in October and we have been waiting to get another one to fill our hearts with love again!

Anyways, this month launched an adorable set called: Beary Special and I thought this was perfect for this challenge!

I heat embossed the little panda and coloured the image with my Zig Clean Color markers and some Shin Han alcohol markers.
I then added the paper from the Birthday Boy Paper Pad and some Spooky Cute Sparkly Gumdrops

Here is what I used:

 Now its time to the YNS Blog, make a comment and you could win a 
stamp set of your choice!

Hope you enjoyed my card and wishing everyone a great week!

Thanks,
Sue

4 comments:

  1. So cute Sue, I just love your grass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stinking cute Sue, love it. What a sweet panda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card, Sue. The panda is adorable. tfs

    ReplyDelete