Friday 17 February 2017

Sketch and Colour Challenge starts!


Welcome to a wonderful Friday at Your Next Stamp!

We have a new Colour and Sketch Challenge starting today and here is my card I
(This is a set that has just been rereleased in Clear!)

We are supposed to get warmer weather this weekend and
Easter is just around the corner so... I thought that this little bunny would be perfect for my card!
This month I just used both the colour and sketches!:
 I used the stamp set called Smiley Happy Critter Crew Three and the Open Scallop Circle dies
  Here is what everything looks like:



 And here are the sketch and colour themes!
  Be sure to join in the fun and share your own creation
inspired by either the sketch or the
colours OR both!
Check out the YNS Blog for all the details and you could win a gift certificate!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment