Sunday 12 February 2017

Little Stinker Bookmark

Back before Christmas I was introduced to a fabulous stamp company called Neat and Tangled when I won a gift certificate from the Coffee Loving Blog Hop. Well, I fell in love with the stamps and dies and have managed to start a little collection since then!
For this challenge I used a stamp set called Little Stinker and made a bookmark for my daughters 11th Birthday just this week!
I die cut the tag using Distress watercolour paper and stamped the image with Memento Ink. I then coloured the cute skunk with Zig Clean Color Markers for a watercoloured look and stamped the sentiment with Versafine and my Misti.
Thanks for looking!
Sue

entered: Little Tangles Challenge 77

7 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous tag - what a cute lil stinker!! I love the coloring you've done! I am so happy that you've come to like Neat & Tangled products - so many awesome products to choose from!! Thank you so much for joining us at Little Tangles challenge!
    xx Ashwini, Little Tangles DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the soft colors.

    I discovered a number of stamp companies through the coffee lovers blog hop as well (just the hopping part). So many cute stamps out there!

    Thanks also for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you discovered Neat and Tangled!! They have so many gorgeous products and keep coming out with many more, so keep your credit card handy!! Your bookmark is so cute and your colouring so beautiful. I'm sure your daughter fell in love with this straight away and I'm so glad you shared it with us at Little Tangles!!

    ReplyDelete