Wednesday 15 February 2017

Happy Day!

Today I am showing you a card I created using my Zig Clean Color Markers and
an adorable stamp set from Neat & Tangled.
This set is called Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee and has a cute bunny and lamb as well as a bunch of great sentiments!
I stamped the image using Memento Ink and then coloured it with my Zig Clean Color Markers to give a watercolour effect. Then I used a Gina Marie Die for the border and adhered it to some plaid paper I had in my stash!
Have a wonderful day!
Sue




2 comments:

  1. Lovely colors. I can feel spring:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you've started using N&T products, you won't be able to stop!! You did such a gorgeous job with your Ziggies, your colouring is amazing and soft. So excited to see you again at Little Tangles!!

    ReplyDelete