Wednesday 15 February 2017

February Designer Showcase at YNS!

Today is Day Three in our Designer Showcase for February at Your Next Stamp!
We are Showcasing an original rubber stamp that has been redesigned and relaunched in Clear!

I will be using the
to make this cute set of note cards!


I started off by gathering all my supplies: Cardstock, Just For Fun Paper, Black Olive Ink, Smiley Critter Crew stamp set-Three, Watercolour Paper, Water brush and Zig Clean Color Markers.

I cut the cardstock into 3x6 strips, the patterned paper 2 3/4x 2 3/4,
and the watercolour paper into 2 1/4x 2 1/4 squares.

I then stamped the four images into the watercolour paper with the Black Olive Premium Ink. This will allow me to colour the images with my Zig Markers.


I coloured each of the four Critters with Zigs and a Waterbrush.
 I then stamped some of the sentiments and fussy-cut two of the four Critters out.
I attached everything together and
 For the Owl Critter I stamped the sentiment in the inside of the card!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and the revamping of the Smiley Happy Critters Crew stamp set!
Karen has even made dies for these stamps now!
Thanks for stopping by!
Sue

2 comments: