Wednesday 8 February 2017

All about Texture this month!

Here at YNS we are challenged each month to create something new using a specific theme!
For the month of FEBRUARY our Design Team Dare is: 
All about TEXTURE!

I fell in love with a new stamp set released in February called:
and I made my card using cute little Phoebe and her glasses!

I used the new papers from the Just For Fun paper pack, an embossed cardstock and a Heat embossed sentiment. I also paper pieced Phoebe's dress and coloured everything with Copic markers.

This is what these new items look like!






Go to the YNS Blog to see what the other Design Team Members have made for you!

Make sure to comment on the YNS Blog because you could win a stamp set of your choice!

All the products used can be found in the YNS Store.

Thank you for looking!
Sue

4 comments: