Thursday 22 December 2016

Feature Day ay YNS!


Today is a great day at YNS because it is Feature Day!
We are inspired by anything and everything!
This months theme is My Favourite Creation from 2016!

For my Feature Day post I had a really hard time choosing just one creation I loved...so I chose two!!
One from back in April and one from November.

My First Card from April I used a stamp set called Gardening Phoebe and the matching dies.
I chose this because I loved how the background turned out and Phoebe and the little images were so much fun to colour!

My second card is a more recent one from November.
I just loved this saying and the little bird and Waddles!
(Shhhh....Its my husbands Christmas card!)
It is using the set called: Waddles Winter Happiness


Stamp Sets and Dies I used:



Go to the YNS Blog, make a comment and you One random winner will get 
a stamp set of your choice!
Hope you enjoyed my selections for 2016 and wishing everyone a 
very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Stay tuned for January because we have some amazing product coming out in the New Year!

Thanks,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment