Thursday 3 December 2015

12 Days of Christmas at YNS!


Good Morning! Here at Your Next Stamp we are celebrating the 
12 Days of Christmas with a special Tutorial series on some of the fantastic dies we have in the store!
Each day one of the Design Team will feature a new die!
This is a fairly new challenge for me to do a tutorial so here we go.....this morning I will teach you to make this gift card holder featuring our Tear Away Tabs.








Hope you enjoyed my tutorial!
Stay tuned everyday for the continuation of the 12 Day of Christmas at YNS!
and find all the products used here by clicking on the links or in the store!
Sue

2 comments:

  1. I love your tag, it is SO CUTE! I have this die and it is a really fun way to present a gift card. Everyone is in awe when they see them and want to know how I did it! LOL A great job Sue! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift card holder. I love that tear away die.. Genius! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete