Sunday 22 November 2015

Its All Christmas at YNS!

Its getting closer to Christmas and I don't know about you but I never have enough time to do all the things I want and plan to get done before the big day! SO...why not have some fun!
We have a fun day today at Your Next Stamp with our Feature Day! 
This is a fun day where we are challenged to use/do certain things and this month we
 were challenged to do something Christmas!
This month we released a whole bunch of really cute stamps and dies and I fell in love with one called Sprinkles Spreading Christmas Cheer! This set features the adorable Sprinkles Bunnies and it even has matching dies to cut them out with!
I coloured the Sprinkles Bunnies with Copic markers and cut them out using the Dies. Then I embossed the sentiment on cardstock and finished everything off with some Candy Apple Glittered Gumdrops! (Love those Gumdrops!)

As an added bonus, YNS is having an "Almost Black Friday Sale" you will get 30% off!
November 22-19th!
So, join us at the YNS Blog and join in the fun!
You could win a stamps set of your choice!
Thanks for looking,
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Sue your card is so sweet! Is that sentiment included in the set? Love it!

    ReplyDelete