Monday 26 October 2015

Pickle Thank you Gift!

This past weekend I hosted a crop here in my house where a bunch of Ladies brought their stuff and either Scrapbooked or did Card making!
Every time I put on a Crop I like to make a little gift to thank the Girls for coming and put it with their little gift.
This time I used an awesome stamp set from Your Next Stamp called: Dill-ightful ( I have been dying to use it because it has the most adorable pickle figures and is so darn cute!)
 I found these really cute mini packages of cinnamon Tic Tacs, measured cardstock and scored it until it formed a housing for the pack. Then rounded the corners and adhered the candy with a glue dot. Then I stamped the pickle image and cut it out with the matching Pickle  die and added Liquid Glass to the eyes. When the glue was dry I put it on the base and secured everything with a piece of washi tape.

A whole bunch later, here are the results! SO cute don't you think!

Here is a pic of the stamp set by YNS
Thanks for looking!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment