Sunday 18 October 2015

October YNS DT Dare

Its the October Design Team Dare Day at Your Next Stamp!
We have all been challenged to do something with Sparkle and Shine!
Easily, this means GLITTER and of course Gumdrops to me!!!
With the amazing new releases from just this week I chose Sprinkles Hoppy Holidays
to make my card with!
This is a very cute set with Sprinkles the Bunny and some really cute sayings! 

 And here is what the Sprinkle Hoppy Holidays stamp set and matching dies look like!
and here are the Winter White Gumdrops!

Go to the YNS Blog to see what the other DT's have made for you, comment and you could win a stamp set of your choice!
Thanks for taking the time to look!
Sue

2 comments:

  1. WOW Sue, I love your card AND this set of stamps & dies! (I don't have this one but I would LOVE too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet scene! Love this sweet bunny scene! The sparkly snow just makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete