Monday 26 October 2015

December Daily book 2015

 
Last year I made a countdown to Christmas book (sometimes called December Daily) and journalled and took pictures everyday from December 1st until Christmas. This was a VERY fun project becuase last year we were in the Bahamas for a family wedding starting on December 1st and my eldest daughters birthday is actually Christmas Eve!
I recently JUST finished the book from last year so this year I thought I would get a head start on the book and try and put pictures in it and journal everyday (or couple of days, lets get realistic here!) instead of doing it almost a year later! (on of my days I had written "got hair done" and had NO pictures....tell me, how am I going to be creative with that one!) 
So, two weeks ago my good friend, my daughter and I went on a day crop and I actually started my book!
Here is a peek of the front cover and the first page.......the interior will not be fully completed with all the embellishments until I actually put pictures in it but mostly finished.....
 This year I used an amazing album by Simple Stories for my book. It is a three ringed binder and has plenty of room! Last year I used the CTMH book which they discontinued (boo!) 
I used CTMH glitter papers, Thickers and some cute wooden embellishments from Michaels for the front cover.

For my interior page which I will put a picture of my two Girls I used papers and PML cards from CTMH from the White Pines Collection. Most of my book will be using this paper and colour theme. (cranberry, fern, colonial white and bamboo). I layered the papers, added some White Pines assortment pieces and did some splattering with my Tim Holtz Distress Spray.

In the coming days I will update you with the rest of my pages I have completed!
Thanks for looking!
Sue



No comments:

Post a Comment