Tuesday 21 April 2015

An Extra DT Dare today!

Well, today I have an extra treat for you...only because I messed up on the first DT Dare and didn't use a new release stamp! I am going on vacation and really don't know what I was thinking! 
Do you ever have those kind of days???
SO, I had to do another card for that day so here is the original card I made!
The theme is to create something feminine so I chose to use the stamp set called Catherine.
This is such a pretty stamp set and the sentiments are really nice especially the top one. (I will have to use it in a future card for sure!)
I tried something different this time and coloured her with Prismacolor pencils and solvent and I am happy with the reults.
 
Check out all the other very talented Designers on the YNS BLOG and see what they came up with this month and be sure to visit the YNS store to see all the great new stuff for April!
Have a great day!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment