Thursday 5 March 2015

New Changes Over at Meljens!

New Changes happening over at Meljen Designs....Melissa has decided to close up shop and venture on to bigger and better things! This means the end of my journey as a Design Team member with them.....It was Melissa who helped me with my very first Digital stamp and she has made some beautiful artwork ever since. I am very blessed that she picked me to be a part of her DT almost 2 years ago...it gave me great tools, I met a lot of great people and had a load of fun!
Thanks Melissa and I wish you the very best,
Hugs,
Sue

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

SHOP CLOSING - New Direction for Meljen's!

Meljen's Designs Shop is Closing!


EXCITING CHANGES FOR MELJEN'S DESIGNS - New shop, HUGE sale, CUSTOM design work and more!

First of all, I am doing a big, HUGE sale - 50% off everything in my shop through March.* This is because I'm moving back to Etsy and taking on a new art adventure. I won't be making digital stamps any more, but I will be carrying some favorites with me and packaging them up for you over there for a while. Keep an eye on my Etsy shop, any new adventures I come up with will happen there!

I am also opening up CUSTOM design work! This means if you've wanted me to draw something for you in my style, now is the time! I don't know how long I will be doing this for, so please don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested.

To help move things forward in my new artistic journey, I need to close my current shop, my design team, our challenges and my facebook group. I will keep them open through March so you can collect and say / do anything you'd like before they close down.

I hope you'll join me in my new adventures! I have a NEW Instagram account (@meljensdesigns) - I've been playing with it a bit and it's quite fun! I hope you'll follow me there, and keep in touch with me on Facebook. I'll still be 'Meljen's Designs' - just taking a step forward down a new yellow brick road. :-)

(HUGS) Love you all, my beautiful & talented friends!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment