Monday 15 December 2014

My first attempt at a December Book!

My BF made a beautiful book last year that documented her days in the month of December. It contained photos and journalling up until Christmas and I loved it so much that
I thought I would do the same this year!
Lucky me, CTMH came out with a perfect book in their Annual Inspirations book called  a My Crush Holiday Happenings book!
 They even have a matching stamp set, Badge Buttons and Assortments that match!
BUT, Me being Me.....I couldn't just stop at using CTMH products (even though I LOVE them!) I had to pull out all my Christmas horde and bling! (of course) so you will see several companies papers, embellishments, and inks etc.
The front cover came preprinted with the tree and I added Thickers (I wont tell you my obsession with them!).
Here is my first page! Complete with my two beautiful daughters in front of our Christmas tree and a title page. On December 1st we were actually in the Bahamas so I had to start my journey there!
Stay tuned for the continuation of my book...it may be a slow process!
Cheers,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment