Wednesday 28 May 2014

DT Day at Meljens

Hello All, it is my DT Day at Meljens today and I thought I would share with you a card I made. As you all know, I am surrounded by Girls so it is much easier for me to make "Girly" type things. This month I challenged myself to make a "boy" card and here is what I came up with:
I had fun using my Silhouette to cut out the card, image and make a border. I also used the new Chevron embossing folder from CTMH and Pear c/s for the base of the card. This image is called A Boy and His Wagon from Meljens and coloured it with Copic markers.
I am pleased with how this turned out and actually you could give it to either a male or female! I have quite a few friends who have boys and I'm sure they would love to receive this!

Meljens has other adorable images for all your card, scrapbooking a crafting needs.
and see for yourself!
Thanks for looking!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment