Wednesday 27 March 2013

I'm Back!

I'm back from my holiday and I thought I would share a card I made for a dear friend for her birthday.
The stamp is from Art Impressions and they make hilarious images/sayings for girlfriends and old age. They are one of my favourite lines and I use them often!
Anyone who knows me well knows I always have to match things....clothes, jewellery, layering bath products etc and it spills over into my card making- here is the matching envelope I made. (It's a 6x6 card, of course I had to make an envelope! haha)
Its a little busy but I kept the embellishments plain in case I had to mail it.

Hope you enjoy!
Sue

Card entered into: OneCrazyStamper- Anything Goes Challenge- March
Art Impressions- The Perfect Pair Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! Love the image and the sentiment! GreatJob!

    Thank you so much for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper for our anything goes challenge!

    Hugs;
    Shari G.

    ReplyDelete