Friday 15 July 2011

Wait Until You See This!

I am SOOOO excited to share with you some of the new things Close To My Heart has to offer in our brand new Winter/Fall 2011 Idea Book coming out on August 1st.

Right off I have to tell you that we are getting an Exclusive CTMH Cricut Cartridge called Art Philosophy! Yeah! I am so exciting I can hardly contain myself! This cartriidge has over 700 shapes/alphabets and included 3D shapes as well!
Not only will we be getting this beautiful cartridge but we are getting stamp sets AND chipboard shapes to match!

New LOWER prices on ALL our My Acrylix Stamp Sets!!!!
ALL Background and Texture Papers are Cardstock Weight!

New Canvas Stickease and Rub Ons!

More Hostess Rewards Options!

Tons of new embellishments including Bling, Cork Alphabets, Overlays, Felt, Glitz Gel,
and sooo much more!


No comments:

Post a Comment